PURCHASE INDUSTRIAL WAREHOUSES IN BARCELONA
Bon Pastor Industrial Park
- The BCN-NORD Economic Activities Park is located within the city of Barcelona in the Bon Pastor Industrial Park in the district of Sant Andreu.
- The Bon Pastor Industrial Park is an area that integrates various estates or areas of industrial and economic activity in the Besós belt: Bon Pastor, Torrent de l’Estadella, La Verneda industrial, Montsolís Industrial Park and Cobega.
- It houses almost half of the economic activity in the district, mainly SMEs and micro-SMEs, covering diverse economic activities. There are currently 558 registered companies occupying a total of 770 active premises.
It has multiple transport links: 10 minutes’ walk from the metro, city bus connections and the future AVE station, La Sagrera, is nearby.
Its proximity to the Ronda Litoral allows direct access to the Port of Barcelona and Barcelona Airport, as well as direct access to roads towards the border.
Bon Pastor Industrial Park, Barcelona
Whether by bus or metro, nearby transport solutions are always available
Good road access
Quick access to the Barcelona Rondes (ring roads) (B-10 and B-20), with links to the C-32, C-33 and C-17
Quick access to the airport
Quick access to the Barcelona Rondes (B-10 and B-20), with links to the C-32, C-33 and C-17
Infrastructure and technology
Future AVE station La Sagrera
CORPORATE WAREHOUSES IN BARCELONA FROM 870M² TO 26,631M².
- Covered access area with 2 parking spaces. Sectional door for truck access to the warehouse for loading and unloading, 5 meters wide by 4.5 meters high, with a separate pedestrian access area. There are 3 available floors for industrial warehousing and offices.
- Between 5 and 8 meters of available height on the ground floor, pedestrian access to offices, pre-installation for elevator / forklift and 2 parking spaces on the porch.
- Toilets on the ground floor and pre-installed fire-fighting fixtures using BIES.
DETAILS OF OUR PROMOTION
- Up to 8 meters of available height.
- Concrete structure.
- Plenty of natural light, 10% of the roof covering, including windows on the main facade.
- Photovoltaic system for self-consumption (subject to regulations).
- Rainwater collection using the “Full Flow” siphon system.
- Parking spaces.
- Industrial Economic Activities Park of Bcn-Nord Barcelonès.
- Sectional doors for trucks and pedestrian doors.
- LED lighting in the parking lot and communal areas.